Thursday 9 June 2011

No need to date this one

Thursday June 9, 2011
Worked with Max today at 1234 Fitzgerald, at the corner of thirteenth.  We we removing an old 100Amp service box and installing a new 100Amp service box.  Just like the three phase stuff of yesterday, I doubt I will get to see a lot of 100Amp stuff anymore.  We installed a new mast, mostly because the old one looked terrible, (actually it was probably not up to code, but imo, it should have been replaced regardless).  I also had to dig a fairly big friggin hole to mount a giant ass ground plate.  Good times with a shovel.  I did not actually mount the wires to the box using those little plastic thingers or tie them to the 15 or 20 amp switches.  Perhaps next time.
The guy told me his name but I do not remember it.  Even though I wrote it down.  It was a bit odd, but that’s no excuse.  Hopefully I can find that particular chunk of 2x4 before I see him again.  Otherwise I will look like an ass.  Good thing I was not introduced to his lady friend.
Not much happened to day after the work day.   I called my mommy and Jenn called me.  Almost took credit for that.  Sent a number of emails, did dishes and ate food.  Again with a lie: it was just cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment