Sunday 5 June 2011

Comox: Day One

Well, I have made the big move.  I moved away from Monica and Dave's house about six years ago in pursuit of higher education.  Which I accomplished, but here I am back in their house starting a job I could have done straight out of high school.  But I am smarter than I was coming out of high school.  Much.

Dad and Jenn arrived at around eleven to help me finish packing and cleaning.  We were done at noon.  All of my life's possessions, more or less, fit inside of the families newish Kia Magenta.

First Day of work tomorrow, and the weather should be beautiful, 20 degrees and sunny.  Hopefully I can get off work before 5pm so that I can watch the third game in the Stanley cup finals.  We are taking on the Bruins and are up two games in the series.

Well, theres the first post.  Short, Sweet, and to the point.  Expect more like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment